Industry Boxing are a ‘white collar’ boxing organisation supporting Against Breast Cancer through their ladies only event taking place in April 2018. Any female wanting to get into incredible shape and help raise money for a good cause, is welcome to take part.
No experience is needed, participants will all receive 10 weeks of free professional boxing training to prepare. Training takes place with coach Jon Durrant who is encouraging participants from all backgrounds to take part in this prestigious event.
The benefits of taking part for participants;
- Shed weight by the bucket load
- Get into the best shape of your life
- Increase confidence
- Train with other beginners
- Challenge yourself
- Support an incredibly good cause
- Have your friends and family chant your name
- Experience a life-changing journey of empowerment
Training for the event begins on 29 January 2018.
Each member pledges to raise a minimum of £50 in sponsorship and will get a complimentary t-shirt. Those who register will each be matched with an opponent of similar ability, weight and fitness level to ensure a fair contest.
All participants will receive:
- 20 core group sessions & access to over 40 bonus boxing and conditioning sessions
- A 3x 2 minute round amateur fight against an equally matched opponent
- Fighter profiles, create a nickname & choose your entrance music
- Photos, medals/trophies and more!