The ballot for the 2022 London Marathon has now closed. If you entered, good luck. The results of the ballot will be made public next February.
If you are interested in taking part in the 2022 TCS London Marathon and you would like to run for Against Breast Cancer, apply for one of our charity places, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
We will give you all the support and encouragement you need to get the most out of the fantastic experience that is the London Marathon. It’s the reason many people return to us year after year.
To join our team, simply let us have your details by using the form below and we will send you an application form by return.
Charity places available
We have a limited number of guaranteed entry places for the TCS London Marathon 2022. To apply for your chance to claim one of our charity places and guarantee your place in the event, complete the form below and we’ll send you an application form. To be considered, we ask you to commit to raise a minimum sponsorship of £2500, plus a £50 registration fee.
In return, we will support you every step of the way and help you to get the most out of this incredible experience. As part of our commitment to you, we will…
- Give you an Against Breast Cancer running vest
- Provide you with appropriate training plans and advice
- Advise and assist you with your fundraising
- Support you by providing you with a fundraising pack and fundraising materials
- Invite you to visit the Against Breast Cancer Laboratory at the University of Southampton where you’ll have the chance to meet our team of researchers and learn how we plan to use the vital funds you raise (conditions permitting).
… and of course, we’ll be there to cheer you on and provide you with a sports massage on the day!
Own place runners
If you are are lucky enough to get a place in the 2022 London Marathon ballot, congratulations, we would still love to hear from you. Runners using their own place to raise funds for Against Breast Cancer are provided with the exactly the same level of support we give to our team of charity place runners.