Winding through the streets of one of Europe’s most beautiful cities, there can be no doubt the Prague Marathon is a spectacular race.
The route takes in all parts of this Bohemian city, the real Prague and the tourist areas. Starting and finishing in Old Town Square, highlights for runners will include crossing the Vlatava river over the famous Charles Bridge to the accompaniment of many local musicians and seeing the cities many districts each of whom pride themselves on their unique atmosphere and charm.
We have guaranteed entry places for the Prague Marathon, to apply complete the form below and we’ll send you an application form.
Our runners receive all the support and encouragement they need from our team (who are experienced marathon runners), we’ll help you get the most out of this fantastic experience and as part of our commitment to you, we will…
- Give you an Against Breast Cancer running vest
- Provide you with appropriate training plans and advice
- Advise and assist you with your fundraising
- Send you a fundraising pack and fundraising materials
- Invite you to visit the Against Breast Cancer Laboratory where you’ll meet our team of researchers and learn how we plan to use the vital funds you raiseThe participant fields for all three races grow every year while