The Virtual Breast Walk Ever is a great way to lift your spirits, raise your fitness and vital funds during Breast Cancer Awareness Month throughout October.
Join us in this fantastic walking challenge and support research into secondary spread breast cancer, the main cause of all breast cancer related deaths.
The Virtual Breast Walk Ever is a safe, fun and achievable event for everyone. Whatever your circumstances, wherever you live, this event is for you.
Anyone can take part in the Virtual Breast Walk Ever. You can hold yours wherever you want! In your garden, down your street, along a national trial or your favourite footpath, the choice is yours.
It’s free to sign up and there’s no minimum sponsorship – just raise as you go.
How can I take part in the Virtual Breast Walk Ever?
- Set up a fundraising page to tell all your friends about your challenge. You can also keep track of all your donations.
- Share your page to boost your fundraising.
- For every donation you receive, pledge to walk a mile for Against Breast Cancer.
- Find the items on our checklist and send your pictures of them to Against Breast Cancer to be entered a free prize draw.
- Walk the distance you pledged during Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October.
For any other questions please contact our events team.
Proudly sponsored by Pink Ribbon Bingo
We are delighted to welcome Pink Ribbon Bingo as our event sponsor for the Virtual Breast Walk Ever. Last year, Pink Ribbon Bingo supported Against Breast Cancer by hosting several online bingo fundraising events such as the Bingo-Runathon in support of our London Marathon runners and raised more than £10,000! This year, Pink Ribbon Bingo aim to raise £15,000 with the help of their bingo community.