Organise your own charity walk
If taking part in an organised walk isn’t for you, then you can organise your own instead!
Against Breast Cancer will support you every step of the way, and you’ll be surprised how little there is too it.
What you need to do to organise your own charity walk
- Choose the route for your walk.
- Decided who you want to take part – just yourself, friends & family, or your local community?
- Get your fundraising pack from Against Breast Cancer.
- Set up an online giving page.
- Start training for your walk.
- If promoting your event, design and distribute your marketing materials.
- Plan your day so that everything goes smoothly.
- Complete your walk!
- Send in the money you raise to Against Breast Cancer.
Against Breast Cancer can provide you with fundraising materials and training guides to help you get started, as well as any other support that you need.
To let us know about your walk, or for further information or assistance, get in touch with our events team using the form below: