Pink Ball Challenge
Why not take on our Pink Ball Challenge?
Don something pink, add music to play in your caddy’s, and get a pink golf ball. Enjoy your day whilst fundraising and helping to beat breast cancer.
You can play as a group of 3/4 or in teams of 3/4 if there are more than 4 of you. Here’s how the challenge works:
- Get a team of four players. Each group has one pink golf ball, this is rotated between players at each hole. Player 1 uses it on the first hole, Player 2 on the second and so on.
- At each hole, take the score of the golfer with the pink ball and double it when you record it.
- All golfers play their own ball when the pink ball has not been designated to them. All golfers must record an 18-hole score.
- Mind you don’t lose the ball in the bushes or water as that players score will be eliminated.
- The winner is decided by the individual/team with the lowest score for the pink scores and their overall score.
- *Additional rule – you can give a one stroke penalty to any team member not wearing a pink garment.
How you can raise money through your Pink Ball Challenge?
- Ask for sponsorship – get your friends and family to support you and donate to help you to beat breast cancer (and they may enjoy a few photos of your pink attire).
- Pay an entry fee – make a suggested donation of £25 a person to Against Breast Cancer to take part in the Pink Ball Challenge.
The team with the best score will be announced, mentioned on our social media platform and receive a certificate, a packet of golf balls and a large golf umbrella.
So, who can wear it pink and ace the pink? Register your details below on the contact form to get involved in the Pink Ball Challenge with your colleagues, golf club, friends or family.