The 3 Peaks Challenge is an epic. From the scenic Glen Nevis Valley to the picturesque Snowdonia National Park, join for one all mighty trekking challenge as you take on the UK’s giants on this classic 3 Peaks Challenge!
You’ll take on Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Mount Snowdon (1,085m) and aim to summit all three in a total trekking time of 15 hours or less. You’ll climb around 3,050 meters and have walked approx. 40km, so grit and determination are vital to completing this fast paced challenge. It’s no wonder this challenge is the most highly regarded trekking challenge in the UK.
- Summit the highest mountains in the UK
- Take on a classic trekking challenge
- Explore picturesque mountain ranges and discover stunning scenery
- See the sunset over Mickledore
- Tackle Scafell Pike at night
- Raising minimum sponsorship: Registration fee £95, Minimum Sponsorship £810
- Self-Funded: registration fee £95, self-funding £405 + raise as much sponsorship as you can
21-23 May 2021
2-4 July 2021
20-22 August 2021
24-26 September 2021
17-19 June 2022
19-21 August 2022
2-4 September 2022
Sign UpSign Up May '21 Sign Up Jul '21 Sign Up Aug '21 Sign Up Sep '21 Sign Up Jun '22 Sign Up Aug '22 Sign Up Sep '22
The trek takes place several times every year and is one of the many walks and treks that we offer. For more information, please visit the Global Adventure Challenges website or contact the events team.