Trekking Mt Snowdon (1,085m) during the daytime forms a great challenge, but the Snowdon at Night Trek requires torches to light your way and having the moon as your backdrop, as you reach the summit at night.
Seeing the sunrise across Snowdonia National Park will be a memory never forgotten! Upon your descent, you will witness the breathtaking mountain range open up to give glorious views and afterwards you’ll tuck into a delicious celebration breakfast!
- Summit the highest mountain in England and Wales – Snowdon 1,085m.
- Witness dawn across the peaks of Snowdonia National Park.
- Watch the changing colours of the peaks as dawn breaks.
- 3-4 August 2024
- Option A – Minimum Sponsorship: Registration Fee £65 + Min Sponsorship £290
- Option B – Self-Funding: Registration Fee £65 + Self Funding £145