The Brighton Marathon Weekend is the climax of an exciting three-day running event in one of Britain’s most cosmopolitan cities.
If you would like to take part and raise money for breast cancer research, you can do so by applying for one of our charity places.
We have guaranteed entry places for the Brighton Marathon, to apply complete the form below and we’ll send you an application form.
Our runners receive all the support and encouragement they need from our team (who are experienced marathon runners), we’ll help you get the most out of this fantastic experience and as part of our commitment to you, we will…
- Give you an Against Breast Cancer running vest
- Provide you with appropriate training plans and advice
- Advise and assist you with your fundraising
- Send you a fundraising pack and fundraising materials
- Invite you to visit the Against Breast Cancer Laboratory where you’ll meet our team of researchers and learn how we plan to use the vital funds you raise
If a marathon isn’t for you, or if you are looking for a training run, we also have places in the Brighton Half Marathon, which takes place in February.