Join us on a classic Camino de Santiago experience – trekking the final 67km of the famous Camino Frances – the French Way. Starting in Palas de Rei, we begin our three-day trekking adventure along this popular pilgrimage route. We will trek through rolling green landscapes, traditional villages and picturesque woodlands on our way to Santiago, discovering local traditions and meeting fellow pilgrims along the way.
Today the Camino is more than a pilgrimage, it is a remarkable journey and a unique experience. Our final destination is the magical Santiago Old Town, a wonderful UNESCO World Heritage site, home to the stunning Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela!
Camino de Santiago Trek Itinerary
Day 1: Departure from the UK to Santiago de Compostela.
Day 2: Transfer to Palas de Rei and trek to Arzúa.
Day 3: Trek from Arzúa to Amenal.
Day 4: Trek from Amenal to Santiago.
Day 5: Return to the UK.
- 28 September-2 October 2022
- 4-8 October 2023
- Option A – Raise minimum sponsorship: Registration Fee £199 + Min Sponsorship £2,162
- Option B – Self funded: Registration Fee £199 + Self Funding £1,081 + raise as much sponsorship as you can
- Option A – Raise minimum sponsorship: Registration Fee £199 + Min Sponsorship £2,212
- Option B – Self funded: Registration Fee £199 + Self Funding £1,106 + raise as much sponsorship as you can
Ground only option – with no flights included – is also available.