All the charity places for the 2022 TCS London Marathon have now been filled.
If you would like to run for us and were lucky enough to get your place through the ballot, congratulations, we would love to hear from you. We provide runners using their own place to raise funds for Against Breast Cancer with the exactly the same level of support we give to our team of charity place runners.
We have a limited number of UK and overseas places in the Virtual London Marathon. Apply for yours, compete in the world’s greatest marathon your way and next year you could be joining us on the streets of London.Run the Virtual TCS London Marathon
If you are interested in taking part in the TCS London Marathon in April 2023 and you would like to run for Against Breast Cancer, apply for one of our charity places, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
We will give you all the support and encouragement you need to get the most out of the fantastic experience that is the TCS London Marathon. It’s the reason many people return to us year after year.
To join our team, simply complete the application form below.
London Marathon charity places available
We have a limited number of charity places for the TCS London Marathon 2023. To apply for your chance to claim your charity place and guarantee your entry in the event, complete the form below.
To be considered, we ask you to commit to raise a minimum sponsorship of £2500 in addition to the £50 registration fee.
In return, we will support you every step of the way and help you to get the most out of this incredible experience. As part of our commitment to you, we will…
- Give you an Against Breast Cancer running vest
- Provide you with appropriate training plans and advice
- Advise and assist you with your fundraising
- Support you by providing you with a fundraising pack and fundraising materials
- Invite you to visit the Against Breast Cancer Laboratory at the University of Southampton where you’ll have the chance to meet our team of researchers and learn how we plan to use the vital funds you raise (Covid restrictions permitting).
… and of course, we’ll be there to cheer you on and provide you with a sports massage on the day!