The London to Amsterdam Cycle is a short, yet fantastic cycling challenge that will see you cover 120 miles in just two days.
Cycle across the beautiful Essex countryside and pedal along sleepy coastal Dutch lanes in this great European cycling experience, before finishing in Amsterdam where you will celebrate your achievements.
London to Amsterdam Cycle Itinerary
Day 1 – Cycle along the undulating and weaving roads through the county of Essex. Then take taking the overnight ferry from Harwich to Hook.
Day 2 – Cycling along winding Dutch cycle lanes, hugging the coastline and passing beautiful windmills before reaching the heart of Amsterdam.
Day 3 – Free morning in Amsterdam before returning to the UK.
- 30 September-2 October 2022
- 29 September-1 October 2023
- Option A: Registration fee £125 + Minimum sponsorship £1300.
- Option B: Registration fee £125 + Self-funding £650 + raise as much sponsorship as you can.
- Option A: Registration fee £125 + Minimum sponsorship £1350.
- Option B: Registration fee £125 + Self-funding £675 + raise as much sponsorship as you can.