The London to Paris Bike Ride is by far one of the best fundraising events in Europe. Join us for a truly inspirational experience.
This 300-mile, 4-day bike ride takes you through the beautiful Kent countryside to Dover before crossing the Channel and continuing through the rolling, green fields of Northern France, passing the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme.
The pièce de résistance of this cycle challenge will be a spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower, which marks your finish line. The days will be long, but on reaching Paris your efforts will be rewarded when you celebrate your achievements – Parisian style!
If that’s not enough for you, you can also take part in the Tour de France edition! Join us then for this very special version and experience the final stage of the Tour de France on the Champs Elysees.
Reach your own finish just one day before the riders of Le Tour, and celebrate your achievements by enjoying the final day of world’s greatest bike ride before returning to the UK abroad the Eurostar.
- 14-18 September 2022
- 19-23 July 2023 (Tour de France Edition)
- 13-17 September 2023
- Option A: Registration fee £125 + £1640 Minimum sponsorship
- Option B: Registration fee £125 + £820 self funding + raise as much sponsorship as you can
- Option A: Registration fee £125 + £1690 Minimum sponsorship
- Option B: Registration fee £125 + £845 self funding + raise as much sponsorship as you can
The London to Paris Bike Ride takes place several times every year and is one of the many bike rides that we offer. For more information, please visit the Global Adventure Challenges website or contact our events team.