After the success of last year’s event, the Virtual Virgin Money London Marathon is taking place again in 2021, offering 50,000 runners the chance to take part in the biggest marathon ever staged, participating alongside the 50,000 participants running the traditional marathon through London.
Complete the world’s greatest marathon your way, from home or from anywhere in the world. You will have 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds from 00:00 to 23:59 on Sunday 3rd October to run, jog or walk the 26.2 mile distance.
You can use the official app to allow you to track and log your 26.2 miles to earn a finisher medal and t-shirt.
In addition, you may even get the chance, if your time is good enough, to earn a Good for Age or Championship place in next year’s marathon, scheduled to take place in April 2022.
If you already have your own place, we would love you to join our Against Breast Cancer team!
Virtual London Marathon Support
Our virtual London Marathon runners receive all the support and encouragement they need from our team. We will help you get the most out of this fantastic experience. We will support you every step of the way and help you to get the most out of this incredible experience. As part of our commitment to you, we will…
- Give you an Against Breast Cancer running vest
- Provide you with appropriate training plans and advice
- Advise and assist you with your fundraising
- Send you a fundraising pack and fundraising materials
- Invite you to visit the Against Breast Cancer Laboratory at the University of Oxford where you’ll meet our team of researchers and learn how we plan to use the vital funds you raise
When you join our team, you will be making a big difference in helping us to continue our vital research into the secondary spread of breast cancer.
Contact us today to take part in the most inclusive and innovative London Marathon.