Cycle California is a Golden ride, Yosemite to San Francisco. 404Km over 5 days from the mountains of the Golden State, to the Pacific Coast.
You kick off this epic adventure in the monumental Yosemite National Park, with massive granite peaks, towering forests, roaring waterfalls and sparkling lakes. Cycling over challenging mountain roads to the coast, you cut a serpentine course along the Pacific Coast Road, high above the crashing surf, with time to stop and visit golden sandy beaches and laid-back towns.
With a breathtaking finish over the Golden Gate Bridge and into one of the coolest cities on earth, get ready for a night of partying San Francisco style!
- Day 1 – You depart to San Francisco. Upon arrival transfer to your overnight hotel en route to Yosemite.
- Day 2 – Continue transfer to Yosemite National Park. Once your camp is pitched, the afternoon will be spent exploring this mighty playground.
- Day 3 – Yosemite to Turlock Lake – Cycling distance – approx. 98km
- Day 4 – Turlock Lake to Camanche Lake – Cycling distance – approx. 106km
- Day 5 – Camanche Lake to Walnut Grove to Rohnert Park – Cycling distance – approx. 80km
- Day 6 – Ronhert Park to Olema – Cycling distance – approx. 60km
- Day 7 – Olema to San Francisco – Cycling distance – approx. 60km
- Day 8 – Transfer to San Francisco Airport for your flight back to the UK.
- Day 9 – Arrive UK
- Registration Fee £475 + Min Sponsorship £4600
- Registration Fee £475 + Self Funding £2300 + raise as much sponsorship as you can
Please Note: An airport tax of £250 applies to both the above options