It’s time to head to the vibrant city of Liverpool, and take part in the international Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon series!
Starting at the Albert Dock, and finishing at the Liverpool Echo Arena, the route takes you across the heart of Liverpool. You will pass iconic sights, such as the Beatles statue and Everton’s Goodison Park stadium, where you will pass a mini fan park with a band, DJ, water station and support to keep you motivated throughout.
As well as a marathon, there is also a half marathon, 10k and 1 mile run. There is also a 5k the day before.
To apply for a Charity Place for the Liverpool Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon, please complete the form below and we’ll send you an application form.
Our runners receive all the support and encouragement they need from our team (who are experienced marathon runners), we’ll help you get the most out of this fantastic experience and as part of our commitment to you, we will…
- Give you an Against Breast Cancer running vest
- Provide you with appropriate training plans and advice
- Advise and assist you with your fundraising
- Send you a fundraising pack and fundraising materials
- Invite you to visit the Against Breast Cancer Laboratory where you’ll meet our team of researchers and learn how we plan to use the vital funds you raise
This is just one of the many charity runs that we offer.