Play & make a difference on World Cancer Day, February 4th from 7pm – 11pm in the Royal Room at Pink Ribbon Bingo!
Bingo Fundraiser in Aid of Against Breast Cancer
February 4th is World Cancer Day. As a bingo community, Pink Ribbon Bingo would like to help raise funds for Against Breast Cancer.
The fundraiser event takes place February 4th from 7pm until 11pm. Ticket prices cost up to 5p.
For every ticket that you purchase in the Royal Room, Pink Ribbon Bingo will pledge 1p to Against Breast Cancer. Over the cause of the night, the online bingo site is hoping to raise many hundreds of pounds while you enjoy playing bingo and winning real money awards like you usually do.
So, what do you say? Will you join them and help us raise vital funds for life-changing research?Let's support Against Breast Cancer together!
Terms and conditions
- The Royal Room is open for Chit Chat Bingo, Bid Bingo, BingoZino, Bingo Ireland, UK-Bingo, Pink Ribbon Bingo, Bingo52, Loadsa Bingo, Bingo Barmy and LoveHearts Bingo players.
- Game takes place on Thursday, February 4th and is open to all players.
- The outline games are limited to the Royal Room.
- Jackpots are real money prizes that have no wagering requirements. Prizes will be divided as outlined in the tables above the terms and conditions.
- We maintain the right to disqualify or exclude any player from the room, at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the room, its games and the prizes if, in our sole judgment, the game is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- We may terminate the room at any time without any prior notice.
- General Site T&Cs apply.
Significant Terms & Conditions
The Royal Room Against Breast Cancer Fundraiser room is only open to registered players who have an active account. Session plays February 4th at 7pm – 11 pm. Tickets are 0p – 5p max 96 tickets per player. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Withdrawal restrictions and Full T&Cs below apply