Chris Knott Insurance
We’ve partnered with ethical insurance broker Chris Knott Insurance to offer you potential savings on both your car and your home cover.
In addition, when you go on cover we’ll receive a quarter of their earnings on your policy. This donation is made on your behalf but actually costs you nothing as you’ll only switch to Chris Knott if their quote works for you.
Nick from Chris Knott Insurance said – “We have specialisms in the charity sector, so we already understand the charity sector. We are excited to work with Against Breast Cancer to give something back and help those affected by breast cancer.”
Simply request your Charity Supporter car insurance or home insurance quote by calling 0800 917 2274 and mention Against Breast Cancer to ensure you’re added to our account.
Alternatively, you can use these buttons to request a quote online:Car Insurance Home Insurance
You’re already buying insurance somewhere else but your current provider is giving us nothing. Through Chris Knott you can secure this free extra donation to Against Breast Cancer simply by diverting your insurance spend where the premium justifies it.
For your peace of mind Chris Knott offers the following benefits:
- Competitive premiums for most cars, inc. hybrids and classics
- Multi-car discounts plus loyalty discounts on other products
- Easy access by phone, email or social media
- Personal service from qualified UK insurance experts
- Option to use your own preferred vehicle repairer if you have one
- All the ongoing support you need throughout your time as a customer
- Strong relationships with the UK’s leading insurers and Lloyds Syndicates
- Extra savings via a ‘Recommend A Friend’ scheme
- Donation to Against Breast Cancer on your behalf for every policy purchased and again at every renewal.
Chris Knott cares about the work we do and wants to support the causes you value. Please include them in your quote search at renewal and see if we can both benefit.
QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 – please mention Against Breast Cancer or CODE: 299
See more of Against Breast Cancer’s corporate partnerships.